Nazi Wehrmacht High Command Swallow-tail Flag
These flags are a 110g/m2 knitted polyester blend material and are 3'x5' (3 feet by 5 feet) in size and have strong metal grommets and double-stitched lines.

When Hitler took over the direct command of the Armed Forces in 1938 the War Ministry (Reichskriegsministerium) was dissolved and an OKW (Oberkommando der Wehrmacht - High Command of the Armed Forces) was instituted. From 1938 up to the end of the war in 1945, Wilhelm Keitel held the position of Chief-of-OKW. This swallow-tailed flag was only allowed to be used as his car flag.