37th Waffen SS Cavalry Division pin
37th SS Volunteer Cavalry Division 'L├╝tzow' was a unit in the Waffen-SS of Nazi Germany unit of World War II. It was formed in February 1945, consisting of remnants of SS Cavalry Division Florian Geyer and SS Cavalry Division Maria Theresia, in addition to mostly under-age German, Hungarian Volkdeutsche, and ethnic Hungarian recruits.

These nickel plated metal hat pins are one inch high and have a standard butterfly clutch on the back.