The 25th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Hunyadi (1st Hungarian) (German language: 25. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS Hunyadi (ungarische Nr.1.)) was a Hungarian unit of the Waffen-SS. It was established on November 2, 1944 in Hungary.
The division personnel was formed from Hungarians, mainly army men, youngsters of Levente Institution and recruits. Officers and NCOs were transferred to the division by the German Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS as well as the Royal Hungarian Army. Elements of this and the other Hungarian SS division took part in rearguard defence operations around their training base near Neuhammer against the Red Army.
These nickel plated metal hat pins are one inch high and have a standard butterfly clutch on the back.