37th Waffen SS koozie
Collapsible foam can koozie, with image on the front.

37th SS Volunteer Cavalry Division 'L├╝tzow' was a unit in the Waffen-SS of Nazi Germany unit of World War II. It was formed in February 1945, consisting of remnants of SS Cavalry Division Florian Geyer and SS Cavalry Division Maria Theresia, in addition to mostly under-age German, Hungarian Volkdeutsche, and ethnic Hungarian recruits.